Sr Analyst, SystemsAPPLY NOW
The Sr. Systems Analyst is expected to provide expertise in identifying and driving the deployment of technical systems and/or reporting solutions serving internal and external customers. This individual will work with the development team and business customers to understand and gather requirements to help develop and support BI solutions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with stake holders to identify and gather business requirements for new applications and reports.
- Develop and implement solutions using organizational data warehouse, data marts, and operational data stores.
- Responsible for application interfaces and data conversion utilizing PLSQL, SQL*Loader, UTL File, Unix Shell, etc.
- Design and develop ETL code to load and transform data from various sources and formats.
- Conduct ETL performance tuning, troubleshooting, support, and capacity estimation
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combined education and experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Comfort in extracting, consolidating, and working with large datasets.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot data inaccuracies, identify root causes, and take corrective action.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills to meet critical deadline.
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize work and multi-task across many assignments in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong experience writing stored procedures, functions, triggers, and ad hoc queries using PL/SQL.
- Experience in XML data type, xquery, and XSLT.
- Understanding of star-schema data warehousing concepts and implementations.
- Proficient in data modeling/data warehousing.
- Develops, debugs and tests programs by following Oracle Standard Practices
- Expertise in Application architecture (Design, Mapping, Prototype, Development and Test) and Integration methods.
- Prepares and reviews Process flows and Technical Design Documentation.
- Ensures that the programs are written with "performance considerations" in mind
- Coordinates all phase of system development and implementation including design, build, testing, documentation, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience in programming, including Java, .Net and/or C# programming a plus.
- Working knowledge with Oracle and Oracle clients tools, such as TOAD, Golden, etc. required.
- Wireless industry experience a plus.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.