Sr Analyst, Functional--Finance ControlsAPPLY NOW
Sr Analyst, Functional
· Supports project initiation efforts by assisting in the definition of project scope and the of targeted solution(s). Assists project management in the development of work plans, effort estimates, and delivery timelines.
· Gathers, analyzes, and documents solution requirements. Facilitates user story creation and backlog grooming in an agile delivery environment.
· Coordinates with business, development, and testing teams and leverages relevant process and technology proficiency to propose optimal solution(s) options delivering required business capabilities.
· Proactively identifies and effectively assesses improvement opportunities.
· Performs application configuration (i.e. create attributes, workflows, and UI changes) in support of solution delivery initiatives.
· Partners with development team in agile design/development of custom solution components. Performs code reviews as required. .
· Defines and develops approaches for data conversion. Performs the extract, load, and validation of converted data.
· Supports solution testing efforts by developing test plans, preparing test environments, performing test execution, and validating test results.
· Utilizes query tools to write complex ad-hoc queries and operational reports.
· Partners with business and proposes
· Works effectively in a self-directed manner with minimal direction from lead and/or manager.
· Leads smaller streams of work. Interfaces across all organization levels comfortably.
· Generates new ideas and influences decisions within and outside team.
· Mentors team members and peers in developing required technical skills, functional knowledge, and business acumen.
· Demonstrates knowledge of industry trends and innovative thought leadership
•Detailed understanding of at least one functional area, including financial impacts. Key role on at least one large implementation. Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong communication and documentation skills
•Process modeling experience
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.