Sr Analyst, Credit Risk System DeliveryAPPLY NOW
As part of the Credit Risk Management team, the Credit Risk System Delivery Business Analyst will reside on the Implementation team, implement Credit and Collection strategy and policy changes. The System Delivery Business Analyst has the primary responsibility to manage business and technical requirements, design on a technical level, implement and test strategies in the credit decision engine. Support will be provided to other areas of Credit Risk, including, but not limited to outside departments such as Fraud, Activations, Manual Review, Sales and EPO. This position requires someone who can build strong working relationships. The Delivery Business Analyst will also have ongoing interaction with external Suppliers.
- Reviews and analyzes business and operations workflow, decision process, and business objectives
- Meets with the business to interpret the business and technical needs
- Participates in project planning for implementation
- May test, audit and implement new policy changes and/or data sources
- May code and perform testing for existing strategies
- Provides support and assists in resolving any system problems
- Develops internal and external documentation, including process flows and procedures
- Monitors and documents post-implementation problems
- Will partner between Risk Management and IT ensure all appropriate inputs and outputs are delivered to/from the credit system
- Develop and implement appropriate controls to ensure defect free implementation of risk strategies including documentation, review and testing procedures
- Formally documenting system flows and maintaining change log for regulatory purposes
- Maintain documentation of all bureau attributes including global definitions and calculations
- Monitor performance of risk systems to ensure all agreed upon SLAs are being met
- Ability to influence and lead positive change to business processes by creating and recommending actionable solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Ability to plan, facilitate, and participate in working sessions with vendors and cross functional teams
- Acts as a liaison between internal and external departments
- Provides Manager and Senior Leadership with concise and accurate information for decision making
- Ability to write and document business and functional requirements, test cases and test execution
- Aids in establishing system solutions and requirements
- Competency in tracking project level issues and risks
- Executes project status communications, meeting planning and scheduling
- Responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Help to ensure that credit decision systems (account acquisition, portfolio management and collection) are operating efficiently
- May train, provide direction to and review the work of other analysts
- Ad hoc support to management or business partners
- Successful candidate must be flexible and results orientated
- Creativity and the ability to reach insightful conclusions is a must
- Candidate must be highly motivated and comfortable working in cross-functional teams interacting with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Position requires ability to be extremely flexible in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment while handling sensitive information in the strictest confidentiality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Wireless/Telecom experiences a plus
- Bachelor degree in Business or equivalent work experience, 1-2 years
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency in at least one programing language
- Ability to read XML
- Training or experience in project management and/or process improvement methodologies
- Experience in Credit Risk Management, Activations, Fraud, Manual Review, and Finance
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint required
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.