Reporting & Analytics ManagerAPPLY NOW
Manager, Reporting and Analytics
The Manager, Reporting and Analytics leads a team highly skilled, driven and intelligent analytics and reporting analysts, with direct accountability for providing financial, regulatory and operation reporting solutions. This role will lead the team to deliver reporting solution that can provide leadership insights of managing programs, ensure the programs are in compliance with federal and local government regulations, drive SOX compliant reporting for financial booking, and support/monitor operational compliance of those programs. This role requires strong leadership and management skills, strong understanding of all TMUS enterprise database structure and design, strong understanding of relationship among front-end, back-end and reporting systems, and strategic thinking to enable the generation of the most effective reporting solutions.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Work with leadership teams across enterprise, including Sales, Finance and Accounting, to provide key reporting solutions to drive enterprise financial results.
- Monitor and interpret regular report results to identify business opportunities, leading indicator of risks and advise leadership team those risks and opportunities.
- Work with BI teams to enable data architecture and solutions that are best meeting analytics and reporting needs of various analytics groups.
- Frame new reporting solution, including key metrics to be reflected in the most consumable layout and coach the team to develop and QA.
- Provide necessary implementation reporting support on key business projects and initiatives.
- Lead and develop an analytic team that delivers timely and high-quality analyses that inform insights and recommended actions to drive program scale, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- 4 -7 years relevant professional experience
- 1-3 years Management, Team Lead, or other equivalent leadership experience
- Strong grasp of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives
- Ability to articulate, and partner to develop, forecasts, financial models, scenario analysis and budgets required for the business
- Comfortable with extracting and manipulating large datasets with SQL, SAS
- Ability to develop and present compelling business cases to stakeholders
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Deep experience in communicating via Microsoft PowerPoint
- Relevant experience preferred in one or more of the following (or related) categories: telecommunications, consumer electronics, and/or reverse logistics
- Bachelors Degree. Quantitative discipline, preferably Industrial Engineering, Statistics or Math
License or Certification
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.