Principal Architect, Systems Identity Access ManagementAPPLY NOW
The Principal Systems Architect is responsible for designing creative and scalable systems and software solutions that address business/technical needs in the Security and Identity Access Management (IDM) domain. Defines and maintains architecture and technology standards and best practices for IDM applications, middleware and UI applications both in-house development as well as third-party applications. Provides guidance and direction to project teams to ensure compliance with the standards and best practices. Evaluates and recommends technologies and techniques for applicability to T-Mobile systems.
- Maintains expertise as a SME in Security and Identity Access Management architecture technical disciplines and defines architectural standards and best practices within those disciplines.
- Interacts with Senior management to effect solutions for enterprise business requirements
- Guide Architectural focus groups as prime subject-matter expert in IDM area of expertise.
- Mentors team members on new technologies in area of expertise
- Prepares and maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, Roadmaps and navigation maps in Identity Access Management domain
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as design and recommendation on new solutions both in relation to hardware and software design.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct technical evaluation of third party products for inclusion in T-Mobile solutions Help define software development processes
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Understands the business processes on Projects Assigned
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements and assist other team members in implementing the solution
- Minimum 8+ years in business environment
- Minimum 8+ years as software or systems architect, engineer, programmer
- Minimum 5 Years professional experience in the IAM domain, particularly with Oracle suite modules OAM, OIM, OES, OVD, OID
- Ability to direct the work of other architects in a lead role.
- Knowledgeable about Wireless telephony business processes, strategic technologies and industry best practices.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies
- Expert Knowledge of Business Process Management technologies
- Experience in Authentication and Authorization specifically in Single Sign On, Federated Login, Multi-factor Authentication, Token Management, and Entitlements, as well as Provisioning
- Familiarity with LDAP, Active Directory, RSA Security, Connectors
- Basic experience in Enterprise Integration, Web/SOAP/REST/XML services and Java/J2EE applications
- Expert Knowledge of API Management and Microservices Architectural styles
- Expert Knowledge of systems Security technology, preferably Oracle Identity Management Suite
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.