Sr Program Manager (Call Center Quality Assurance-Strategy)APPLY NOW
**This position can be located at our Bellevue Campus (preferred) or one of our T-Mobile Call Centers**
Supports the business group by providing senior-level business support, including complex budgets, compliance, contract assistance, and day-to-day management of the department business processes and quality standards to meet regulatory and Company requirements. May manage the development and implementation process of products and/or services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Works cross-functionally, sharing relevant insights across teams, and compiling insights from to provide a more holistic point of view
- Work directly with vendor partners on customer experience measurement strategy and operational execution of customer feedback program
- Conduct research to understand and implement best practices regarding customer feedback programs
- Develops project plans and schedules and provides budget oversight for the business group. Leads kick-off, requirements and spec reviews, and other program meetings.
- Manages contracts and vendors. Acts as a liaison between Management and vendor/partners on contract development, execution and vendor management.
- Creates and manages project teams and cross-functional teams supplying advanced statistical and status reporting on completed programs to major stakeholders (internal and external). Works with other program managers and management to identify and address cross-project dependences.
- Brings changes and suggestions from each program and sub-program to help improve and develop best practices. Manages change within the programs and evaluates risks and assesses potential impacts on program delivery.
- Experience in research, consumer surveys/insights, call center operations all a plus
- 2+ years of supervisory or program management experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing medium to large programs, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance.
- 2+ year experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently. Self-starter.
- Strong program management skills and knowledge of best practices.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience with team-based program management tools, such as eProject or Microsoft Project.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
Other Available locations
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.