Events ManagerAPPLY NOW
The Sponsorships and Events team is chartered with providing a single point of accountability for the development, oversight, and execution of brand sponsorships and events. We are seeking an Events Manager that will be responsible for the execution of T-Mobile USA event programs which includes trade/industry, consumer, press and media-related events.
The individual must have knowledge and experience in event marketing and management with an understanding of how to execute events in support of brand and business growth. The role will responsible for the event execution process including planning, creative development, execution, measurement, and communication of such events. This person will be responsible for executing events that support T-Mobile’s brand, business, and communication objectives. The role will work cross functionally with multiple internal departments, properties, agencies, leadership.
- Management and execution of events. Partner with Senior Manager Events on an as needed basis.
- Support and grow relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Help manage event agency
- Help prepare and present plans to managers and key stakeholders
- Establish key performance indicators, measure, and deliver results
- Manage and understand event budgets
- Create post event debriefs and assist in event budget reconciliations
- Understanding of how to execute a brand vision and message through events
- Proven experience executing and managing events on behalf of big brands
- Proven experience working with cross functional teams and agency partners
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to develop and deliver clear and concise briefs
- Understanding of event logistics and technical production
- Ability to think critically and react quickly and calmly in high-pressure situations
- Ability to multi task and work on more than one event at a time
- Bachelor’s degree in event management, marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in developing and executing events on behalf of big brands.
- Experience executing events across all targets (trade/industry, consumer, and media) a plus
- Must be able to attend events, possibly including holidays and/or in excess of 40 hours per week, and 30-40% travel per year
- Must demonstrate strategic and creative thinking abilities and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, able to consistently meet deadlines; strong interpersonal skills, willingness to accept and provide direction, flexible in change, ability to work independently while remaining a team player
- Telecom experience a plus
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.