Sr Product Manager, WebAPPLY NOW
The Digital Services team is looking for someone passionate about changing the customer experience in the wireless industry. This role will be responsible for developing and executing on the strategy, roadmap and mobile experiences across App (IOS & Android) and Web. The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible vs. what is standard practice in the industry. They will have excellent product instincts, passion for great mobile experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to change the industry.
- Focus relentlessly on the mobile customer experience for existing customers. Develop vision for the ideal customer experience and initiate projects to realize this vision.
- Own a KPI across app and web. Grow this KPI throughout product and non-product initiatives that cut across the entire company.
- Execute flawlessly on major product launches through a deep understanding of the product vision, desired customer experience and attention to details throughout the development process.
- Establish and maintain development priorities across the organization and with key partners by ensuring understanding of the product vision and its importance, and developing reciprocal win-win relationships.
- Develop business requirements for roadmap items and ensure they get translated correctly into product requirements and user stories.
- Continually develop and test ideas through usability tests, consumer panels, user research, A/B tests, and other research methodologies.
- Conducts competitive and industry best-practice analysis, monitors web/app industry trends, and makes recommendations that impact the greater T-Mobile strategy/roadmap
- Gain and maintain executive approval for new projects by developing effective business cases and persuasive arguments to support new ideas.
- Develop and manage KPIs and prioritize work in order to achieve results.
- 5+ years’ experience developing product features from ideation through launch.
- 5 + years’ experience creating and writing effective Agile user stories, creative briefs, formal business requirement documents
- 2 + years Android / IOS App Design (User Interface) & site architecture experience
- Business-owner / entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience Proven ability to make smart feature vs. time-to-market trade-offs
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Solid knowledge of A/B testing concepts and execution on digital properties
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience developing innovative, yet simple payment experiences across digital platforms (app, web, social, 3rd party, etc.).
- 5+ years’ experience building ecommerce experiences for app and web.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.