Generalist, Human ResourcesAPPLY NOW
The HR Generalist will provide overall HR generalist support with a primary focus on employee relations, investigations, training, and coaching/counseling. Must be extremely customer focused, team-oriented, and enthusiastic about partnering with management and employees on implementing HR strategies, which support T-Mobile as the “Best Place to Work”.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Investigate employee and manager complaints regarding violations of company policies (e.g. sexual harassment, standards of business conduct, discrimination, etc).
- Provide expert advice, counsel, and coaching to employees and managers on all employee related issues such as, but not limited to: performance management, investigations, termination decisions, corrective action, HR and Company policies and procedures, and all employment/labor laws through programs, practices, policies, investigations and actions, etc.
- Implement and administer HR initiatives to enhance organization’s strategic objectives.
- Maintain current and complete understanding of Federal and State laws including case law and regulations such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, and state laws.
- On board and orient new managers with HR practices and system requirements.
- Assist with administering compensation practices, changes and the performance review process.
- Provide coaching and development to management and employees on HR issues and career development.
- Promote a positive employee relation environment through consistent application of open door policy, and promoting open dialogue between employees and management.
- 2-5+ years’ experience as a strong HR Generalist with an emphasis in employee relations and organizational development or relevant equivalent business experience with an emphasis in HR.
- Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity.
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations.
- Ability to work independently, but a strong effective team player; commitment to delivering results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and business partnering skills.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated capability maintaining strict confidentiality with employee information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Experience with SAP or similar HRIS systems.
- Bachelors Degree. Business, Human Resources or related field.
- Equivalent experience in Human Resources.
License or Certification
HR Generalist/PHR/SPHR/GPHR certification a plus.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.