Sr Technical Vendor ManagerAPPLY NOW
The Technical Delivery Vendor Manager plays a key role in driving and managing technology services provided by contract. This role partners with senior management to evaluate vendor performance, needs assessment, spend optimization and risk management.
- Conducts Vendor Business Reviews, tracks action plans, and creates CIO briefing documents.
- Reviews and enforces contractual terms and service level expectations.
- Develops, recommends, and/or implements strategic initiatives associated with improving practices.
- Manages, establishes, and develops policies and schedules.
- Collaborates with inter- and intra-departmental stakeholders on Vendor Management content and processes.
- Contributes to organization’s body of knowledge on process design, modeling, execution, monitoring and optimization.
- Sets performance direction which translates broader initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete goals that align with other groups for efficient, coordinated action.
- Creates clear and measurable goals.
- Holds self and vendors accountable.
- Monitors progress and results; gives feedback effectively to vendors and makes tough decisions when appropriate.
- Creates and manages key metrics (e.g. Service Level Agreements, Operating Level Agreements) and Policies.
- Directs the lifecycle activities for existing contracts.
- Identifies new technology solutions and works closely with internal business partners to forecast future needs and to develop cost effective strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Drive strategy and selection of vendors.
- Experience creating communications for a leadership audience.
- 3+ years related experience within a technical field.
- Experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly and concisely communicate information at multiple levels, adapting easily to change.
- Ability to assess the impact of new process or project requirements on existing complex processes.
- Strong business and technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables to all levels of the organization.
- Dynamic ability to resolve complex issues in an environment of rapid change positively and professionally.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to balance and effectively prioritize a large set of diverse vendors simultaneously.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office programs especially PowerPoint.
- Has ability to deal constructively with change.
- High-energy, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Displays a strong work ethic and sense of urgency. Demonstrates strong initiative to make things happen.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
Other Available locations
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.