Manager, Applications SupportAPPLY NOW
Provide guidance, leadership and expertise to team members and participate in performing procedures focusing on complex judgmental and/or specialized issues. Team specializes in Mobility platform and driving changes to support Retail.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Work with the operational teams to plan objectives and the strategy to comply with professional standards and address the risks to the business.
- Work cross-functionally with business teams to drive improvement strategies, execute tactics, and provide support on business-impacting issues.
- Review, coordinate and manage work performed by the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors to align and manage expectations of service including work products, timing, and the value to be delivered.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex issues and apply knowledge to situations.
- Use extensive knowledge to identify technological developments and evaluate the impacts on the business.
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Provide 24/7-day support as required.
- 5 + years management experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with budgets and cross functional or multiple departments. Interaction between functions and department.
- Experience working with Mobility and Mobile/Enterprise device management, MobileIron preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting production applications and managing trouble tickets.
- 4+ years’ experience coordinating development efforts with various stakeholders, including business analysts, project managers, development, customers, and vendors.
- 2 + years business/functional analysis experience.
- Wireless industry experience (financial support, customer support/customer care, provisioning, or billing.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Work Experience
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.