Sr Analyst, SystemsAPPLY NOW
Sr Analyst, Systems
Plans and manages releases across the enterprise for multiple applications and platforms. Releases are technical in nature and may include IT system applications code and/or config changes, hardware upgrade, offers and device launches.
- Plan and manage all deployment activities to ensure releases occur as planned and with quality. Lead and coordinate go-live activities, including the execution of the deployment plans.
- Communicate release details and deployment schedules; report deployment status to key Stakeholders during night of deployments.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Ensure stakeholders, teams, and management are fully informed of release and project status and risks, as well as overall status of respective deliverables.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends when required.
- 6-8 years of Release Management/Project Management experience using structured methodology required.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex releases and managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment with changing customer needs, technology requirements and strategic direction.
- Demonstrated working experience in various application suites (i.e. SAP, Billing, Web, Retail systems).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and management as required.
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to details
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Calming demeanor in difficult circumstances
- Ability to partner with and work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several assignments
- Ability to redirect and adjust in a change-driven/high-volume work environment.
- Great team player
- Office Productivity Tools knowledge required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). MS Project, Visio, SharePoint a plus.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.