Manager, Financial OperationsAPPLY NOW
This role is responsible for managing a staff of senior analysts providing ongoing training and coaching within the Roaming Settlement team. The Roaming Settlement team is responsible for the financial settlement processes (including settlement and collections) of the wholesale roaming business which involves settlement between multiple carriers across the globe. This position interacts frequently with the Roaming Operations Team and Partner Relationship Management Team. The position requires a thorough understanding of the wholesale roaming business and helps to identify areas of opportunity and risks. The position requires an individual that is a self-starter, takes initiative, and is motivated to always improve upon the current processes, systems, and controls. This person will act as the SME for roaming related reporting and settlement and works under the general direction of the Sr. Manager, Financial Operations.
- Oversee all settlement and collection efforts to settle debts and receivables with wholesale roaming partners across the globe.
- Insure that discount calculations are performed timely and accurately and that the proper controls are in place
- Timely settlement and collection of discount contracts.
- Insure SOX compliance.
- Manage staff to insure timely and accurate settlement of monthly roaming accounts receivable and payables.
- Oversee monthly reporting processes and reconciliations.
- Manages the support of quarterly audits and insures timely completion of all supporting requirements.
- Manages a team of senior analysts and provides ongoing training and coaching
- Build successful relationships/partnerships internally within Finance organization as well as with the appropriate business units within T-Mobile
- Ownership of all roaming settlement processes, identifying risks and areas of opportunity and providing recommendations to the business.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a related industry with strong financial operations experience
- 2-3 years supervisory experience or equivalent to include collections management
- Bachelor's degree or 4-5 yrs of financial operations experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- SQL preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.