CSR2 Retention RepresentativeAPPLY NOW
Believe me, you don’t want to miss this!!
#BTB503 - T-Mobile is hosting its first Career Fair of 2017 and we can’t wait to meet you.
January 12th, 10am – 4pm; 4080 27th Ct SE Salem OR, 97302
Stop by the Call Center on January 12th between 10am and 4pm where you will be able to APPLY, TEST, TAKE A TOUR, CALL PARTNER AND EVEN INTERVIEW for an amazing opportunity with an incredible company. We are looking for qualified, passionate customer service representatives to fill CSR1 & CSR2 positions starting as soon as January 23rd!!! That’s right, you could be starting the next chapter in your career before the first month of the New Year is over. – Like I said, you don�t want to miss this (OH, and bring your friends)!!
Be confident. Be bold. Have fun.
Welcome to the best kind of work, where you can bring your enthusiasm, give your all, and leave each day feeling challenged, empowered, and excited. T-Mobile employees will tell you: there’s nothing like the feeling you get when you make a difference to your customers—and your co-workers. At T-Mobile, we’re looking for a few great people to bring their passion, confidence, and hard work to the job. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Ready to step up to a serious challenge? We’re talking about a role where your negotiating skills are combined with the ability to listen and empathize like a pro. In this role, you’re the specialist we look to when we’re faced with the possibility of losing a valued customer. As our last line of defense, you’ll have a direct impact on retaining our customers and reselling our brand to them. Can you see yourself in this kind of clutch position? Great! Here’s more on what the job looks like:
• Customers call in with problems ranging from devices to service to billing
• This could also include the request to disconnect their service
• You kick into high gear, hearing out their issues with true concern
• You don’t stop there—instead, you think “outside the box” to come up with creative solutions for long-term resolution for your customers
• It might mean extending an exclusive offer, crediting their account, or just helping your customer understand why T-Mobile is the best wireless choice
• Whatever the fix, you’ll use all the tools and resources at your disposal to build customer loyalty and keep the customer in the T-Mobile family
• Along the way, our extensive training will help you become an expert on all of our systems and products
• You’ve got at least a year of call center experience, or experience in a position where “saving” or retaining customers was your top priority
• You’re comfortable on a computer, and know your way around the Internet and basic computer applications
• A high school diploma or GED is essential
• Finally, we need people who can consistently show up on-time while bringing their “A” game to the table
Okay. You’ve seen what we’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
• Competitive base pay plus serious bonus potential for top performers
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
• Fun, fast-paced environment
This is more than a job. It’s a chance to build a career and do work you can be proud of. Come on, what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could become the job of a lifetime. So apply today!
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.