Sr. Regional Public Relations LeaderAPPLY NOW
T-Mobile is the nation’s fastest growing wireless company. As the Un-carrier, we’ve led a massive, positive change in wireless to benefit all Americans in just a few years. We also have a long standing reputation as a company people love to work for. For example:
- T-Mobile won the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) “Best Place to Work” award in 2016 for the third year in a row and has won more than 100 regional and national awards as a best place to work.
- T-Mobile’s CEO John Legere recently climbed to #12 in Glassdoor’s Most Admired CEOs list for 2016.
- And as an employee, you can also become a shareholder.
Join the Movement!
We’re looking for the best and brightest public relations professionals to be regional leaders on our team. If you are an experienced public relations pro who loves a fast-paced, creative environment, is willing to go after big ideas, and can’t wait to pitch the next amazing story you may have found your new home.
- Build strong relationships with key regional media in print, TV and Digital
- Create and pitch region specific campaigns to gain positive impact across media platforms
- Join the social conversation with influentials in the markets you own
- Amplify national announcements in the markets you own
- Build the Un-carrier brand and reputation
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior executives
- Develop strong working partnership with all members of the corporate communications team including crisis communications, executive communications and employee communications.
- 8+ years developing and executing external communication plans in a fast-paced, high volume corporate or agency environment in areas such as media, community, or government relations
- Proven ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with media outlets
- Ability to sell in and execute strategic creative ideas that align to business goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience anticipating issues, taking proactive action to develop and implement an appropriate response plan
- Comfortable multi-tasking and managing multiple issues
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines
- Telecommunications, wireless, mobile and/or tech industry experience
- Experience with large, well-known consumer brands with multi-cultural customer base.
- Experience working with and counseling senior-level leadership teams in a publicly traded company.
BA/BS Communications, Journalism, English, Public Relations or related field preferred.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.