Sr Analyst, FinanceAPPLY NOW
Sr Analyst, Finance
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
T-Mobile’s Accounts Receivable (AR) department is looking for an energetic, self-directed, and detail-oriented Senior Financial Analyst (SFA). The SFA will be a key contributor to AR’s mission to collect over $6B in annual revenues derived from a variety of 3rd party portfolios. In this role, the SFA will work closely with a number of operational and support teams, providing analytical support, ensuring data continuity, building business cases, and creating executive level reports.
- Present analytical findings and recommendations to various levels within the organization
- Produce and maintain weekly and monthly scorecards and provide insights into what drove anomalous results
- Ensure data quality and reporting continuity
- Serve as a liaison between AR’s operations and developer resources
- Develop a foundational understanding of AR’s operational processes and determine how to measure operational success
- Work on various ad-hoc, analytical projects utilizing multiple skillsets
- Help cultivate the analytical competency of emerging analysts
- Evaluate analytical tools and resources and help facilitate their adoption
- Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of analytical concepts and techniques including: cost-benefit analysis, variance analysis, sensitivity analysis, predictive analytics, what-if scenarios, decision trees, performance metrics and scoring, etc.
- Experience building and maintaining forecast models
- Comfort in extracting, consolidating, and analyzing large sets of data
- Innovative thinker that employs creative approaches to problem-solving
- Self-motivated to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present information at all levels of the organization and convey analytical concepts to a non-analytical audience
- Expert Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, VBA/macros, charting, etc.)
- Proficient with database tools (MS Access, Business Objects, SQL, Oracle, etc.)
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in analytical roles
- 4 year degree in business (finance, accounting, economics, etc.) or mathematics or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
- Wireless industry experience preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.