Sr Developer, Software-SAPPLY NOW
DevOps - Senior Developer
Join the next wave of innovation efforts that is happening at T-Mobile. Join T-Mobile and take the next career move to work on projects that challenge your intellect, passion to succeed, drive and curiosity. If you are looking to work on projects that are the top organizational priority for the company and are biased towards providing compelling end user experience to improve customer satisfaction, look no further!!!!
- Create dashboards and notifications in Splunk, App Dynamics, SiteCat. Understand UI application design
- Identify point failures. Create backup and recovery plan
- A passion for automation and dashboard
- Build and Develop stable build/deployment pipeline using Jenkins. Integrate other tools security, test automation suites. Hand on coding using ANSIBLE and Python.
- Perform engineering tasks to increase speed and reduce cost by automating application administration tasks & server provisioning, patching and compliance across physical and virtual environments.
- Participate in reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and software with other members of the technical team.
- Develop, Deploy, Automate and Manage Software & Enterprise Applications
- A team player with excellent communicate skills in Dev or DevOps role
- Collaborate/Partner with internal and external teams for successful delivery of systems enhancements
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Security/Vulnerability Management. IT Governance, System Management,
- Experience Puppet/Chef to be a plus.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Collaborate/partner with other teams including Business Teams, Enterprise Testing, Release Management, Project Management, and Application Support for successful delivery of systems enhancements.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Application Development or DevOps experience
- Strong development background in developing Jenkins job, Build pipeline, BitBucket, Bamboo, Python, Ansible, Git etc.
- Experience on working AWS, certification will be a plus
- Experience in setting up Enterprise level monitoring and alert system on Splunk, App Dymanics, Ensighten
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on working multi-tier Enterprise Applications and related projects
- Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies like Docker and Meso
- Strong work ethic, integrity, customer service and communication skills
- High attention to detail and Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with running web services at scale; understanding of Unix systems internals and networking.
- Good Knowledge on design principles and understanding of Web API, Angular, Java Script
- Experience of working on Enterprise system with complex architecture
- Pre-employment background screen
- Legally authorized to work in United States
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.