Sr Strategy & Analytics ManagerAPPLY NOW
The device organization is responsible for $10B+ annual spend on sourcing devices for TMUS enterprise, including Magenta and Metro PCS brands, managing over 60M devices on the network, as well as TMUS device technology innovations. Device Strategy team is building device strategies and roadmap that fuel enterprise growth for T-Mobile with direct accountability for making the optimal decisions to drive subscriber growth, improve device costs, accelerate technology innovations and capitalize on insights from customers device purchase to help TMUS achieve financial and growth targets.
The Device Strategy Senior Manager will be a key member to the team that designs, creates, and operates strategic and analytical frameworks to provide insights and guidance for T-Mobile device strategies that fuel growth, profitability, and cash flow
- Construct and operate an analytical framework to guide device selection, sourcing, portfolio management, device life cycle decisions
- Explore and synthesize insights from technology, industry, and competitive research
- Work with key enterprise stakeholders including marketing, technology, sales, care, and supply chain to develop short and long term device strategies, provide key analysis, and advise on opportunities and threats identified through strategic thinking, data analysis, research
- Structure complex business models to provide analytics and guidance to OEM negotiations
- Create and deliver executive level presentations and dashboards on device strategies, insights, and execution to senior management and partner organizations
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following (or related) industries: telecom, wireless, mobile devices, subscription services, consumer electronics, retail, supply chain operations
- Bachelors Degree in a quantitative discipline, preferably Industrial Engineering, Electric Engineering, Statistics or Math, and Masters/PhD Degree in Operations Research, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Economics or MBA preferred
- Ability to frame unstructured and complex analytical problems
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills. Deep expertise in MS Excel
- Strong financial modeling, forecasting, and statistical modeling, background and skills
- Deep understanding and experience in consumer behavior and research particularly in technology context
- Comfortable extracting and manipulating large datasets with SQL and SAS
- Excellent communication skills: ability to present analytical results to executives in verbal and written form and ability to influence senior leaders, peers, and other organization members. Deep expertise in creating executive level presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Be flexible, a self-starter, and comfortable working in an rapidly changing environment
- Desire for a high level of responsibility and ownership and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.