Sr Developer, SoftwareAPPLY NOW
Sr Developer, Software
As a Sr. Software Developer you will be a key member of the Omni Channel Platform development group responsible for implementing and supporting projects on a high volume Sterling Order Management platform.
- Extensive technical knowledge with a broad exposure to tools, techniques and industry standards to apply in the creation of estimates, designs and architectures
- Sterling Commerce/IBM Order Management Suite implementation expertise including system architecture design, application functionality and design, development, testing, and deployment
- Participate in projects and provide cross-functional IT application support coordination on issues & design planning
- Conduct design and code reviews of extensions and customizations to ensure overall quality and compliance with the IBM Sterling development framework.
- Participates in the review of solution testing and deployment, including System Test, Multi-Platform Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, and Performance Test.
- Mentors the functional and technical developers in the use of the IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite and best practices.
- Deploying and extending platform to meet business requirements and working with other development groups to ensure appropriate services are exposed and consumed.
- Design and develop interface wrappers for external calls made into the platform.
- Design and develop user exits for calls made from the platform to other systems.
- Deep Java/J2EE programming/environment, application server and database knowledge
- 6-8 years of experience with Java/J2EE architecture and development including 3-5 Yrs. of Sterling OMS.
- Ability to lead a team and should have played leadership roles mentoring other members of technical/development staff
- Initiative to get a task done on time and with the highest quality
- Strong communication skills so you can convey your ideas and solutions to the team
- Quick learner with an analytical mindset and good problem solving ability
- Hands on experience with Sterling Commerce OMS pipelines, APIs
- Hands on experience building web services in Sterling Commerce and exposing them to clients.
- Hands on experience with Eclipse, RAD or WSAD is required
- Experience with Oracle 10g or 11g
- XML and web technologies including AJAX, Web Services, and JSON.
- Recent Sterling Commerce Configurator, WebSphere Commerce development experience with v7 or later
- Experience in iterative and parallel development model is desirable
- Experience with Sterling OMS, Configurator and WebSphere Commerce architecture
- B2B or B2C store development experience
- Integration experience to fulfillment vendors, tax (Vertex), payment processing, e-mail service providers, and other ecommerce integrations
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
Other Available locations
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.