Social Media Communications LeadAPPLY NOW
The Social Media Communications Lead will lead programs and campaigns in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting senior executives at T-Mobile. This high-visible position will provide critical social media support to company leaders and will work across teams, departments and platforms to ensure we’re connected with our customers and achieving business goals. This role is a vital member of the corporate communications team and offers unparalleled opportunities to work with senior leaders who care about social media.
- Develop and lead social campaigns and programs that could be executed by executives and support T-Mobile’s business objectives and Un-carrier tone
- Utilize your superb writing and editing skills as our content lead, influencing customers and employees to take action in social
- Proactively identify creative opportunities to channel T-Mobile’s bold Un-carrier tone into strong and growing social media presence outside our day-to-day activity
- Work with business leaders across the company to ensure we’re supporting business objectives in social
- 3-6 years experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume Social, Marketing, Communications, and/or Public Relations environment, ideally for a large corporation or agency
- High energy, proactive, unapologetically curious and deeply dedicated – just to name a few!
- Poised and well-spoken in the presence of executive leadership
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines in an occasionally non-traditional work schedule
- Bullet-proof writing and editing skills, with an ability to edit your own work
- Profound knowledge of organic and paid elements of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, tumblr, Snapchat, Periscope and YouTube is a must
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with a history of anticipating issues and taking proactive action to develop and implement an appropriate response plan
- Proven cross-functional, proactive outreach and collaboration
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a vigilant attention to detail
- An open minded, creative, thinker who thinks out of the box and looks for new ways to analyze, evaluate and plan activities based on
- Ability to create and adhere to timelines and schedules
- Able to interface with multiple project managers and update project status
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience using the Sprinklr platform and proficient in MS Office Suite
- Video editing and Photoshop skills a plus
- BA/BS with a focus on Communications, Advertising, Journalism, English, PR, or related field.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.