Manager, Enterprise TestAPPLY NOW
Leadership of Digital Team QA organization responsible for Testing Delivery including supporting Business with their User Acceptance Testing.
- Leadership of an QA organization responsible for Testing Delivery including supporting Business with their User Acceptance Testing and Business validation
- Establish relationships with Business to support their needs, including the walkthrough on Testing strategy, detailed test cases, etc.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all testing delivery activities for various stakeholders (Product Management, Business, PMO, DEV, Engineering, etc.)
- Ensure all necessary documentation is created Manage NOD validation and post-production validations during releases
- Work closely with Development, PMO and IT Operations teams to ensure the handoff mechanisms are defined well
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching on project specific tasks as well as individual professional development.
- Contributes to building insightful vision for company.
- Facilitates change and manages conflict
- Creates and manages Service Level Agreements (SLA). Structures and negotiates significantly complex business relationships.
- Work with Business and Product Management and partners to set performance KPI’s
- Manages communication to DTC leadership and Delivery Partners on status of plans and activity; manages annual, quarterly, weekly and ad hoc reporting pertaining to activity. Presents information on projects, initiatives or other subjects to peers, teams and Upper Management.
- Sets Performance Direction: Translates broader business initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete goals, aligns appropriately with other groups for efficient, coordinated action.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in quality assurance & testing or project management required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing teams
- Experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly and concisely communicate information at multiple levels, adapting easily to change.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in multi-vendor environments
- Thorough knowledge in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Having worked in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors Degree. Technology or Business - or Equivalent Work experience.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.