Sr Manager, Business AnalysisAPPLY NOW
Our Offers & Business Performance team is currently growing its team and has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Sr Manager, Business Analysis looking for a new challenge.
This person will support Magenta Acquisition leadership teams with insightful analyses of business performance vs. QGP and the underlying drivers of rate plans, promotions and device offers. S/he will leverage a mix of both analytical and interpersonal skills, sharing analysis and insights with departmental and senior leadership on a regular basis via weekly business reviews, dashboards, and other written and verbal communication. This person will also manage a small team of managers and/or senior managers.
The role favors extremely analytical individuals who thrive on analyzing data, modeling results and deriving conclusions that improve forecasting and shape decisions made by our senior leadership. The role requires strong partnerships and ability to influence peers and leadership within Marketing, Finance and Sales Ops teams. This role also requires the ability to think critically and innovatively and a willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Analysis of Postpaid Acquisition performance vs. QGP and trends, including insights on funnel drivers (e.g. traffic, credit/conversion, porting, competitive, etc.) and performance of in-market promotions, programs and Signature Moves vs. expectations
- Partner with Finance to set Postpaid Acquisition QGP volume targets and monthly/weekly/daily shaping, taking into account seasonality and baseline performance as well as expected timing of offers and promotions
- Partner with Finance to manage Postpaid Acquisition in-quarter Outlook on an ongoing basis as trends and promotion timelines shift
- Compile bi-weekly readouts related to Postpaid Acquisition performance for senior Marketing leadership, including KPI dashboards and other written and verbal communication
- Assist departmental leadership in steering to MI and EBITDA targets through partnership with Finance in order to manage trade-offs with offers and promotions
- Various ad hoc analyses and projects re: acquisition performance, seasonality, traffic/prospect capture, offer performance, Signature Move performance, market/industry trends, etc.
- Manage Postpaid Acquisition OPEX budget (~$9M)
- Manage a team of managers and/or senior managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or Finance
- 5+ years experience in and Planning and Business Analysis
- Highly proficient computer skills (MS Office 365, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Previous experience in wireless or other subscription environments preferred
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
- Committed to providing world-class service to internal partners and customers
- Aggressive approach to projects and initiatives
- Ability to achieve deadlines while managing multiple and changing projects
- Driven towards accountability
- Motivated towards innovation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.