Rep, Inside Sales & Retention, Major - NJAPPLY NOW
As an Inside Lead Generation Representative, you will meet or exceed your goals by generating new business development opportunities for T-Mobile products and services through targeted outbound calling. You will use your passion for wireless and technology to educate potential new customers over the phone. Success will be based on the ability to meet new customer appointment expectations through a variety of metrics focused on building the business. The quality and method of work must be consistently completed in accordance with T-Mobile's core values.
- Uses provided customer base through CRM application to drive sales and expand buying relationship with business clients through targeted outbound cold-calling (60-80%)
- Attains productivity and sales goals based on established metrics
- Meets/exceeds all departmental goals and business objectives
- Using targeted accounts, gains referrals to build base
- Utilize negotiation and problem solving skills in order to ensure customer retention and loyalty. Quickly and effectively resolves customer issues
- Extensive system navigation and utilization required. Analyzes customer needs and offers appropriate products and services, with emphasis on growing business and revenue. Accuracy and efficiency in data entry required
- Successfully completes continuing training to maintain knowledge of products, services, promotions, and sales approaches
- Demonstrates positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers. Demonstrates personal leadership in consistently maintaining high standards for ethical and professional conduct
- Performs all needed organization and administrative activities for ultimate success
- Manages leads and opportunities using Salesforce
- Efficiently organizes day around sales opportunities
- Runs ad hoc reporting to identify customer solutions or selling opportunities
- Appropriately disburses adjustments and credits within established limits and criteria
- 1+ years sales experience in a commissioned or quota driven environment.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced sales environment and independently manage to multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Sales experience with proven track record
- Self-starter with independent ability to meet strong deadlines with detail and effectiveness.
- Flexibility to work weekends and other varied shifts as appropriate
- Superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Confident, assertive, flexible, team-oriented and professional
- Strong time management skills with ability to manage highly complex and/or critical customer issues
- Knowledge, ability, focus, and skill to provide superior business sales delivery and support
- Remain attuned to related market trends and general developments within the customer’s industry as well as in the wireless industry
- Strong analysis, reporting, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Extensive customer service experience, greater than one year business markets sales experience
- Wireless industry sales experience
- Telesales or technical sales experience
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel
- Inside sales experience, business sales experience
- Wireless / telecommunications industry experience
- Knowledge of CRM applications such as Salesforce
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.