Sr. Manager, Reporting and Analytics – Device ProductsAPPLY NOW
The Sr. Manager, Reporting and Analytics leads a team of highly skilled and driven analytics and reporting analysts, with direct accountability for providing financial, leadership and operational reporting solutions to enable end-to-end management of device products. This role leads the team to deliver reports, dashboards, self-serve and other reporting solutions that provide leadership insights on trends and drivers, enable compliance with federal and local government regulations, drive SOX compliant reporting for financial booking, and support/monitor operational anomalies. This role requires leadership and management skills, understanding of all TMUS enterprise database structure and design, understanding of relationship among front-end, back-end and reporting systems, and strategic thinking to enable the generation of the most effective reporting solutions. Programs include Device Product Management, JUMP! & JOD reporting, remorse returns, warranty, insurance, financing, & the DRP trade-in product reporting.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Lead a team of reporting analysts to provide operation reporting solutions for executive leaders, leaders of Device Products, Accounting & Invoice needs, and other enterprise functional areas
- Frame new reporting solution, including key metrics, new initiatives and operations to be reflected in the most consumable layout and coach the team to develop and QA.
- Assesses the needs of the business, prioritize projects and drive new reporting requirements to completion. Work cross-functionally as needed to enable data architecture and solutions that best meet the analytics and reporting needs of the business. Drive clarity on requirements and ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
- Work cross functionally in order to proactively and systematically identify and implement enhancements to reporting and analytics processes.
- Identify and quantify operational issues to enable business decisions.
- Utilize tools to drive efficiencies and automation in existing reporting, as well as new enhanced reporting and dashboard requests that arise.
- Work with the team to maintain financial invoicing process reporting related to Device Products, and work with accounting to ensure all needs are met, while following SOX compliant processes to ensure complete accuracy.
- 7+ years’ experience mining data and developing reports using a variety of reporting/analytics software packages with an aptitude for learning new reporting software packages
- Prior experience managing direct reports strongly desired
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment
- Superior organizational, problem solving, and analysis skills
- Conceptualize and design new reports
- Strong business acumen
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including strong Powerpoint proficiency
- Consistently delivers high quality timely work resulting in highly satisfied customers
- Strong grasp of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives
- Highly proficient in Excel (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, graphing, data connections, automation using macros and VBA)
- Relevant experience preferred in one or more of the following (or related) categories: telecommunications, consumer electronics, and/or reverse logistic
- Bachelor’s Degree. Quantitative discipline, preferably Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Math, Business, Finance, or Information Management
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.