Sr Architect Systems PerformanceAPPLY NOW
Sr Architect Systems Performance
- Expert in Software Development, Systems Architecture, Performance Engineering and Site Reliability Engineering.
- Expert on Java, TIBCO and Database related technologies in the industry.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in one or more core Performance and Analysis tools (LoadRunner, HP Performance Center 12, Dynatrace, HP diagnostics, Wily, SOASTA)
- Ability to support performance design patterns, architecture reviews, capacity planning, code profiling, and root cause analysis.
- Should be capable to utilize performance/monitoring tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues to include optimization and tuning recommendations.
- Work closely with development on the design and implementation of enhancements based on the tuning recommendations.
- Coordinate and prioritize all escalated activities, including testing, project management and implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Maintain cross-business responsibilities by providing end-user support to multiple organizations within the company when issues arise.
- Frequent interaction with the business to integrate knowledge of the business and functional priorities.
- Assess critical path and assist in implementation of any project required by the business.
- Available to provide 24 X 7 support as required
- Transfer knowledge to other members of the team as well as across to other groups.
- Ad-Hoc reporting in special situations
- Validate the code provided by development is efficient and accurately addresses performance issues reported.
- Assist in exploring of new software as escalated
- Produce the hand-off / exit report for application support teams.
- Mentor Systems Architects and other team members.
- Lead multiple projects/efforts and produce efficient results.
- Lead contractors and manage their day to day activities.
- 7-10 years of experience in System design, Performance Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering including Availability, Latency, Performance, Efficiency, Change Management, Monitoring, Emergency response and Capacity Planning of their services:
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, thread usage, Garbage collection, and DB connection to verify the performance of the Application.
- Analyze the network connections and logs to troubleshoot any network issues
- Expert in Performance Testing and Scripting using LoadRunner
- Experience in setting up monitoring tool such as Wily, Dynatrace, HP Performance Center 12, HP diagnostics
- Load test execution and work with project management determining the number of virtual users to be used during the performance test.
- Generate performance graphs using tools like Splunk etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
Other Available locations
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.