Compliance & Ethics ManagerAPPLY NOW
The Legal Compliance Manager assists the Director, Legal Affairs-Compliance & Ethics in the design, development, implementation and oversight of T-Mobile’s Compliance & Ethics Program.
- Design and implement tools and processes for inventorying, monitoring and reporting on Compliance & Ethics program controls.
- Work on cross-functional teams and directly with compliance owners to design, develop, implement and monitor risk-specific compliance programs (e.g., Export Controls/Trade) in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Conduct periodic compliance reviews to assess compliance program maturity and effectiveness.
- Monitor internal information sources (e.g., risk assessments, audits, complaints) to identify and report on potential areas of compliance program vulnerability.
- Communicate compliance deficiencies to the affected business units as needed and make recommendations for remediation. Monitor implementation of remediation plans.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with the business, Legal, Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit and various functions that have legal and regulatory compliance responsibilities.
- Assist in the development of compliance program metrics and program documentation, including guidelines, procedures and checklists.
- Support compliance and ethics education, awareness, outreach, and communication throughout the company.
- Assist in the preparation of reports on the Compliance & Ethics program. Assist in the development, design, and maintenance of customized business line reports.
- Independently manage special projects and develop workflows associated with assigned projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required. Minimum 3-5 years relevant compliance and ethics experience.
- Strong knowledge of legal or regulatory compliance
- Project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally on legal and regulatory compliance topics to others verbally and in writing
- Ability to analyze information relating to legal and regulatory compliance
- Ability to plan strategically as it relates to the individual, team, and compliance & ethics department responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive business information and to maintain high standards of confidentiality related thereto
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to achieve department goals and objectives consistent with the Company's standards of excellence
- Ability to manage multiple and/or shifting priorities, and produce professional and accurate work product, sometimes under time constraints
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar software programs, as well as general computer skills for daily activities, research and presentation (power point and template) skills
- Desire to increase learning and gain further expertise in the compliance and ethics field
- Professional compliance and ethics certification from a recognized accreditation authority such as the Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) or Compliance Certification Board is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
License or Certification
CCEP, LPEC, OCEG certification preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.