M-Retail Sales AssociateAPPLY NOW
Be passionate. Sell big. Have fun.
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet MetroPCS, a leading provider of unlimited 4G wireless services. Together with T-Mobile, we serve tens of millions of customers, and we’re just getting started. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Here’s to the power of teamwork. When you join the MetroPCS “dream team,” you’ve got a group of talented, dedicated people behind you every step of the way. Because we believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. Here, you’re more than a sales person. You’re a customer enthusiast and a technology expert, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It’s a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here’s a closer look at the job:
• Customers visit your retail store—some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
• You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
• Every question that’s raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential MetroPCS sale
• Along the way, you deliver incredible customer service, making this the kind of experience a customer will tell their friends about
• When it’s time to make the sale, you’re an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer
• We’ll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offerings
• At least a year of previous retail sales experience makes all the difference in this role, although we’ll also consider customer service experience in some situations
• A background in wireless communications is strongly encouraged
• When it comes to communication skills, you’re off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
• Tech savvy people wanted
• If you’re a born problem-solver, even better
• A high school degree or GED is essential
• Our team will have your back at every turn, and it’s important that you share that same level of commitment to them--that means having the availability to work typical retail hours, including weekends and holidays as needed
If you’ve read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it’s time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. We offer:
• Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
• Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could be the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
"The best company I've worked for"
Current Retail Associate Manager in Orlando, FL
Great upper management Great benefits Tight knit friendly working environment I love working for this company even after the T-Mobile acquisition. Upper management is very fair and readily available to help you advance with the company.
Very angry customers Low cost provider Many people are comfortable in their positions so there isn't much opportunity to move up.
Advice to Management
Continue to make your employees feel like a vital part of the company's success. It does wonders and motivates immensely.
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.