Social Media ManagerAPPLY NOW
As a key leader of the T-Mobile Social Media team, this individual thrives in a fast paced, social-first environment and has a proven track record of developing creative social media marketing campaigns from inception to execution and reporting. They will manage campaigns that build awareness for all TMUS and its products and services for both consumer and B2B channels.
This individual must have experience managing social media marketing for a large consumer brand or a digital-savvy agency. They must be a self-starter, accustomed to operating in very fast-paced environments, and have a keen eye for creative that resonates with digital-native audiences
- Work with the social media team agency to creatively concept, build, and measure social marketing campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day campaign deliverables with social media agency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on campaign launches to creatively align on campaign strategy and assets.
- Identify best in class social strategies, trends, and practices to develop innovative social campaigns using social advocates and influencers.
- Work closely with our social analytics team and agency to produce social campaign reports and pull out learnings and highlights for leadership.
- Align with media partners to define the relevant tactics, targets, and advertising strategies across our consumer, @Work and Latino audience segments.
- Partner with the T-Mobile At Work team to concept and execute social campaigns within our B2B channels.
- Assist with event activation on the ground at T-Mobile branded events and sponsorships.
- Manage influencer/advocate integration into social media campaigns.
- 3-5 years developing and managing social media marketing programs.
- 5-7 years marketing experience with enterprise brand or digital-savvy agency.
- Savvy and knowledgeable of social media platforms, APIs, trends and innovations.
- In-depth knowledge of social influencer best practices and strategies.
- Experience writing campaign briefs and working closely with creative agencies.
- Expertise with Social Media Management Systems and Social Listening/Analytics tools.
- Qualitative research skills, including the ability to interpret customer insights and data and translate it into actionable business results.
- Program management, ROI and analytics experience to measure the explicit and implicit results of a program.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Thought leadership skills, including the ability to recognize trends and opportunities and formulate hypotheses and recommendations relevant to the business goals and objectives.
- A strong record partnering across an enterprise and demonstrated experience anticipating issues and the skills to be strategic, proactive, and assertive.
- Ability to build close relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, as well as with key vendor partners.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite, analytics, and social media platforms.
- Wireless or Mobile experience or heavy knowledge of the space is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, research, business, statistics, communications or social sciences or related field – MBA is a plus.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.