Senior Developer-SAPPLY NOW
Join the next wave of innovation efforts that is happening at T-Mobile. Join T-Mobile and take the next career move to work on projects that challenge your intellect, passion to succeed, drive and curiosity. If you are looking to work on projects that are the top organizational priority for the company and are biased towards providing compelling end user experience to improve customer satisfaction, look no further!!!!
- Lead the design and development efforts for all user experiences
- Create visual design and development standards / guidelines for other
- Develop wire frames, proof of concepts and graphical elements.
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Develop support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Participate in reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and software with other members of the technical team.
- Conduct code reviews, participate in grooming sessions and review and validate sizing.
- Communicate design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize departmental Agile Software Development methodologies as a guide for development activities.
- Meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, by communicating updates on project progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues which may affect project success to management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Collaborate/partner with other teams including Business Teams, Enterprise Testing, Release Management, Project Management, and Application Support for successful delivery of systems enhancements.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of commercial design / development experience
- Experience with UI frameworks and technologies Angular JS, D3, Bootstrap.
- Hands-on coding experience developing and designing software and/or responsive web-based solutions and adaptive design (required)
- Solid understanding of software development frameworks, architecture concepts, and terminology (required)
- Competent using version control systems such as GIT and Visual Studio
- Well versed having worked in continuous integration and development methodologies
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.