Account Executive, T-Mobile Business Sales, Hawthorne, NYAPPLY NOW
Be Fearless. Be Aggressive. Be Ambitious.
Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile is redefining the way businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Thanks to an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network that delivers outstanding wireless experiences, we’re proud to serve approximately 65 million wireless subscribers and growing. We’re looking for bold, uncompromising outside sales hunters to bring our products and services to market. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential.
• You will be given a generous area to prospect, full of potential new business clients, where you can maximize your hunting ability
• You bring an aggressive, and persuasive approach to generating and qualifying sales leads through prospecting, cold calling, door knocking, and networking
• Devise creative and effective sales approaches to negotiate and close deals
• While this is your territory where you call the shots, the T-Mobile team has your back every step of the way, with leadership and internal partners committed to giving you the support and resources you need to give the best customer service and sales experiences possible
• Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools
• Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting
• With base plus commission, your earning potential is up to you
• Proven track record of verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience in a quota driven business environment is key
• Effective negotiators and closers wanted
• If you’ve got experience preparing, delivering and following up on proposals and pricing quotes, you’re someone we want to talk to!
• Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
• Because this position requires local travel you need valid license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance
• Proficient using a computer, typing, using Outlook, and solid business writing skills
• Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a huge plus
• High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
• Competitive base pay plus commissions with lucrative earning potential
• Ongoing sales training to keep you at the top of your game
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
This is more than your average sales role. It’s a chance to build your own territory selling products and services you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.