Sr OEM Business ManagerAPPLY NOW
As a member of the OEM Sourcing & Management Team, this role is responsible for overall management of Device OEM relationships with T-Mobile. This role will own the development and execution of “win-win” commercial agreements with OEM partners related to devices, device quality, and promotional device funds. In addition, this role will be responsible to develop and execute initiatives the build the strategic relationship with OEM partners
Requires strong competencies in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, business management, operations, financial management, relationship building & influencing, talent management, driving results and inspirational leadership.
- Primary day-to-day OEM contact at T-Mobile for commercial agreements
- Strategic relationship management. Lead cross-functional teams to quickly resolve high visibility issues impacting T-Mobile and our customers.
- Identify strategic “big bets” with OEMs that that create “win-win” opportunities leveraging OEM and T-Mobile assets.
- Lead or deeply involved in negotiation of all MSA contracts
- Lead or deeply involved in negotiation of all promotional agreements, quality agreements, and payment agreements.
- Lead or deeply involved in negotiation of commercial terms including pricing, exclusivity terms, volume incentives and commitments with suppliers. Manage supplier MDF Funds.
- Lead OEM Quarterly and Executive Business Reviews.
- Collect and develop market and product information to augment market analysis.
- Coordinate cross functional group meetings on handset hardware and software decisions. Key contributor to product launch process.
- Make decisions to secure funding for sell-through programs, volume incentives and end of life programs, inclusive of incremental purchase commitments on behalf of T-Mobile. Supports Collaborative Planning and Forecasting process (CPFR) and Product End of Life processes.
- 7+ years in partner management roles with deep experience working with marketing, supply chain, and finance (or equivalent)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead and direct cross-functional teams
- Skilled at interacting and influencing executive management and cross functional teams
- Strong relationship builder that can simultaneously inspire partners while firmly negotiating terms
- Well organized with the ability to smoothly handle highly volatile, multi-dimensional negotiations under stressful timelines
- Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Operations Management or related field
- Advanced Microsoft skills a must
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Written and verbal communication skill with diverse groups a must
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Presentation skills
- Strong understanding of math, metrics, financials, and terminology
- Bachelors Degree. Preferably in Business Management, Operations Management or related field
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.