Director, Customer Service - General ManagerAPPLY NOW
The General Manager job aligns all Call Center employees, processes and activities in the pursuit of World Class Customer Care. This is a strategic leadership position that creates the conditions for getting things done. This position is responsible to staff, instruct, hire, fire, schedule, lead, model, motivate, budget, forecast, coach, develop, analyze and organize so that customers, employees and owners needs and wants are met.
- Lead and inspire employees, gaining their commitment for the flawless execution of T-Mobile's and Customer Care's Mission, Vision Values and Initiatives. Interpret corporate strategy and translate/communicate goals to employees.
- Set goals and performance standards for a team of up to 15 direct reports including Sr. Manager, Team Managers, Facilities/Safety Manager, Workforce Manager, Implementation Manager, Training Manager and other Administrative Staff.
- Create and sustain a World Class Center by recruiting, hiring, training, developing and providing career paths for employees. Effectively deploy all center resources.
- Lead and model the correct behaviors and ask employees for feedback.
- Meet and exceed all of the evaluative and diagnostic measurements.
- Drive teams, processes, and systems that efficiently and consistently deliver a top-notch Care experience for the customer; meet and exceed Quality and Customer Satisfaction goals.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of knowledge of the competitive marketplace, and the changing wireless environment.
- Ensure that the tools and facility are maintained and upgraded to support optimal service performance.
- Advocate Customer, Employee and Owner philosophy across the organization.
- Protect market share and achieve customer retention objectives.
- Ensure customer inquiries are handled in an overall professional manner.
- Guide employees to ensure they are applying their knowledge and skills on the job, in the desired way, and achieving the desired results and level of productivity.
- Give timely, accurate and effective employee information and feedback.
- Effectively manage and meet all center forecasts and budgets.
- Strong background in call center operations.
- Proven track record of effectively leading large teams.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- An inspirational leader, mentor, and coach.
- Highly customer focused; obsessed with the customer experience.
- Strategic thinker who is results focused
- Strong relationship building skills and highly credible
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to create a dynamic, fun, rewarding and energized atmosphere, while still driving top notch performance.
- Excellent change management and change leadership skills; able to build consensus. High emotional intelligence.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Thrives in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.