Administrator, Identity Access MgmtAPPLY NOW
Administrator, Identity Access Mgmt
- Create, modify and delete user account profiles for various systems, applications and directories.
- Monitor intake points (team mailbox, ITSM assignment queue, etc.) for incidents and service requests around identity and access management (IAM).
- Create, document and maintain procedures to properly and efficiently manage user access.
- Maintain Approval Matrix and Roles Matrix
- Review user access reports to validate approval and/or appropriateness of access.
- Coordinate Monthly, Quarterly and Semi-Annual user access reviews in accordance with company policy and controls.
- Works with cross functional groups and staff in the creation and testing of procedures, standards or regulatory controls to ensure the security and privacy of information on t-mobiles network
- Participate in identity and access management (IAM) review of new technologies, designs, and remediation planning efforts
- Serves as liaison between multiple department representatives to maximize the adoption of and support for identity and access management (IAM) plans, procedures, and regulatory controls
- Interacts effectively with company senior leadership to effectively interpret solutions for enterprise business requirements and provide recommendations.
- Participates in identifying access needs & recommends plans/resolutions. Implements, tests & monitors identity and access management (IAM) improvements
- Support identity lifecycle throughout, including request fulfillment policy adherence, user account & object administration and access revocation for various technologies
- Assist with special projects and other job related functions as needed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IAM technology or related field
- Good verbal and communication skills with diverse cross functional groups
- Ability to thoroughly document IT systems, processes and controls.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint
- Knowledge managing IAM and Directory security and account administration
- Knowledge of IAM and regulatory compliance policies and controls (SOX, PCI & CPNI)
- Knowledge of and ability to perform technology and product research, testing, installation, customization, troubleshooting and support.
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as PowerShell, VBS, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), LDAP queries, Command Line Interface (CLI) tools (such as ADFind, DSQuery), Visual Basic, .Net is a plus.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
Other Available locations
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.