Manager, Credit Risk MgmtAPPLY NOW
Manager, Credit Risk Management
T-Mobile is seeking a Credit Risk Manager to join its Credit Risk Department to support the rapidly growing Commercial Underwriting business. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Credit Risk Management. Responsibilities include management & oversight of all aspects of the Commercial Underwriting process. The Underwriting Manager will be responsible for coaching and development of the team. In this role communication is critical; candidates should be skilled in written & verbal communication and relationship management. Knowledge of banking and third party financing products (such as leasing, asset based lending and flooring) is a benefit. In order to be effective, the Manager of Credit Risk will need to work effectively across the enterprise to further enhance the Credit Underwriting process with colleagues in Sales & Marketing, Legal, Business credit, Business verifications and other SMEs.
- Provide oversight, coaching and guidance to the team of Credit Analysts.
- Provide leadership and development to ensure right prioritization of workflow of Credit Analysts for application review and processing.
- Allocates and directs resources to ensure projects and processes are completed on time and within scope.
- Participate in management & team meetings, and maintain credit department results based on key metrics & measures.
- Overseeing & leading the monthly Business Performance reviews with senior credit executives. Managing the department’s opportunities & risks.
- Developing the annual operating plan for the credit department and being a trusted & engaged business advisor.
- 4 - 6 years supervisory experience either in banking or financial operations
- Risk Management, Consumer and/or commercial credit portfolio management experience 8-12 years desired
- Proficient in financial statement analysis, financial modeling and metrics
- Advance proficiency in MS Office
- Background in telecommunications industry a plus
- Experience with CRM platforms, SQL and reporting
- Minimum undergraduate degree preferable in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Post-graduate/additional professional qualifications would be a plus (CPA, CFA, lean six sigma greenbelt)
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.