Program Manager, HR Leadership Development)APPLY NOW
As a Program Manager you will oversee the entire life cycle for specific programs or collection of projects within the Leadership Development portfolio. Partners with departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing solutions consisting of virtual, instructor-led, and web-based training offerings.
You will use project management skills and understanding of adult learning/instructional design processes to manage the implementation and evaluation of learning programs, products and/or services, including associated, resources, tools, systems and vendors as part of the employee and leadership development strategy. Relations based on trust and credibility are paramount to ensure program objectives and project deadlines are met successfully and with high quality.
Must be effective and comfortable working with and communicating with all levels of the business (frontline through executive leaders).
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Utilize project management skills to define, drive and meet project milestones. Develop project plans and schedules. Leads kick-off, requirements and spec reviews, and other program planning and implementation meetings. Proactively communicate issues, risks and proposed solutions in a timely manner.
- Manage enterprise-wide talent development processes, programs and initiatives, such as Career and Leadership Development, Manager Performance Support, High-Potential Programs, etc.
- Partners with Instructional Designers, Leadership Development Consultants, and other internal or external stakeholders/vendors to assess need, create, implement, and evaluate enterprise-wide development initiatives.
- Manages program budgets and vendors.
- Measure the business impact and effectiveness of current and new learning programs. Manage program budgets/resource plans, vendor contracts and partnerships.
- Develop program road maps by bringing changes and suggestions from each program and sub-program to help improve and develop best practices.
- Engage in special projects to support the Programs team’s business processes and tools as required.
- Fosters effective relationships with HR Business Partners, leaders and other stakeholders at all levels of the organization to shape and inform the development of key talent initiatives.
- Monitors external best practices, research current approaches and develop a network of resources to support Talent Development practices and needs.
- 5+ years experience in organizational program management, or related area, including a demonstrated ability to identify and measure key metrics.
- Intermediate knowledge of instructional design approaches, OD/L&D theory and/or talent management processes. Demonstrated ability to apply theory, and achieve business objectives.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently. Self-starter.
- Detail Oriented – ability to manage complex system of processes, timelines, and participants across program life cycles.
- Interpersonal/Communication skills – highly developed ability to build relationships and strategic alliances with management to implement change solutions.
- Facilitating Change – has previous experience as a change management champion, including helping leaders embrace and dive significant organizational change.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding and utilization of the agile ADDIE methodology, and PMBOK principles
- Bachelors Degree. OD or Human Resources
- Equivalent experience considered
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.