Sr Developer, SoftwareAPPLY NOW
- Thorough conceptual knowledge of Architecture, Database Design and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Familiarity with DevOps (e.g. Continuous Integration, Continuous testing and Continuous delivery) concept.
- Compile, deliver, and evangelize end-to-end technology roadmaps that guide the evolution of infrastructure, products, and services by applying depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines
- Compile, develop, and deliver architectural guardrails; influence stakeholders and ensure compliance with architectural guardrails within many technology domains that support the needs of products teams to reliably launch products and services
- Drive the evolution of processes, products, and services by convincing decision makers
- Ensures service levels are understood and supports them being met. Make an informed quick decision on task priority keeping business objectives in mind.
- Displays a strong work ethic and sense of urgency. Demonstrates strong initiative to make things happen.
- Displays a strong ambition in gaining skills and knowledge that benefit T-Mobile and its employees. Stays abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Available to provide 24 X7 support as required
- 7+yrs or related experience
- Familiarity with AWS or cloud services
- DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Technical Expertise with a broad range of Web based technologies, tools and standards across desktop, tablet and handset platforms
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design.
- Experience working with modern programming language preferably Java.
- Knowledge of Scripting (Python and shell scripting), configuration integration (Chef, Puppet, Ansible), continuous Integration (Jenkins), and NoSQL database (Cassandra, etc)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to listen and respond objectively in a group of diverse audiences
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability and aptitude to quickly understand and react in a chaotic situation
- BS degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.