Corporate Real Estate
Facilities ManagerAPPLY NOW
This position aligns with T-Mobile’s commitment to Customer Experience, Excellence through Quality Service Delivery, and Enterprise Financial Performance. Customer experience drives delighting internal customers with a carefree workplace. Excellence through quality service delivery supports end-to-end superior amenities management and concierge-type hospitality. Driving down costs and being a steward of the company’s financial assets leads to positive Enterprise Financial Performance. The position is responsible for partnering with various lines of business to provide a reliable, responsive and comprehensive one-stop lead for facility management and workplace efficiencies. The Facilities Manager is a workplace ambassador who provides the management for overall operations and maintenance (facility management) for select office site(s) or call center working with landlord, internal customers, suppliers, and other departments/groups. The position works with leadership and customers to identify issues, process improvements, establish controls and measurements; and oversees projects as warranted. The position works closely with Real Estate partners in collaboration and implementation of strategic direction. Depending upon the lease type, the position will require amenities and service contracts management including but not limited to food service, janitorial, furniture management, and beyond.
- Partners with lines of business to support assigned locations which could be mission essential (e.g. critical environment uptime) and people-centric (e.g. Corporate Campus, Regional Business Offices, Area Headquarters, Regional Headquarters, Call Centers, or other admin facilities.
- Understands the line-of-business’ strategy and objectives to assist in solving facility operations issues and supporting workplace efficiencies.
- Responsible for the building life cycle management, including infrastructure planning, facility repairs and maintenance; critical date management.
- Maintains financial accountability for site(s) budget.
- 5 years related work experience
- Good understanding of facility management, lease language/compliance and facility operations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Understanding of the unique needs of assigned facilities (i.e. Mission essential or people-centric)
- Budget preparation and management experience
- One year experience with project management
- Understanding of safety and OSHA requirements
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Proficiency using Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MSWord
- Must be able to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Understanding of construction/project budgets
- IFMA or BOMA certification
- OSHA trained and experience leading safety programs
- Bachelors Degree. Business
- Equivalent Experience
Desired facilities manager certification from a governing body such as BOMA or IFMA, Preferred.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.