Sr Manager, Business AnalysisAPPLY NOW
This position is responsible the prioritization and progressive elaboration of stakeholder requirements in order to enable testing teams to implement a solution that will meet the needs of the sponsoring organization and stakeholders. This position creates and maintains staffing plans to support the current and future work demands and project deliverables, as well as, provide day-to-day guidance to staff members while acting as liaison to senior management and business stakeholders. This position interfaces with T-Mobile Directors, Vice Presidents, and functional disciplines such as Finance, IT and Business Channels.
- Manages managers with team of Business Systems Analysts testing billing and financial systems and may have some of the analysts as direct reports. Evaluates team competencies and invests in staff and management development. Drives corrective behavior while maintaining self-esteem. Utilizes Team Development and motivational techniques to constantly raise the bar in performance and quality. Ability to see, account for, and coach others in the “big picture” and to be able to tie initiatives to Corporate and Individual Goals. Ability to recruit high-performing business systems analysts.
- Has understanding on how projects align to broader organizational goals and business benefit. Is able to explain business benefit of projects and contributes to business case/feasibility development.
- Maneuvers and mentors managers and business systems analysts through complex political situations effectively and quietly. Invests in stakeholder management and possesses ability to gain stakeholder trust. Broker consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs.
- Activity seeks out industry and business information. Understands how policies, systems and processes impact job performance and projects. Fosters business knowledge and understanding among business systems analysts and project stakeholders.
- 7 years Management, Team Lead, or other equivalent leadership experience
- Experience with testing billing and or financial systems
- Knowledge of financial back-office processes
- Experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials
- Experience developing business solutions with a variety of tools.
- Has ability to shift from one project portfolio to another domain while maintaining project and staff continuity.
- Ability to assess the impact of new process or project requirements on an existing suite of complex applications
- Strong business and technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Has ability to deal constructively with change. Implements mechanism to prepare and mentor staff through change
- Experience in telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience
- or eq. experience
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.