Sr Trainer, SalesAPPLY NOW
Sr Trainer, Sales
• Field Support: Schedule and attend regular store visits with DM, RD or BSOM. Able to model training objectives in a live retail setting providing appropriate On-The –Job Training to frontline learners at all levels.
• Training Reinforcement and Sustainment: Ongoing calibration and alignment of training initiatives to business priorities. Ensure continued development of skills and competency, keeping spirit of initiatives fresh and relevant with all team members
• Communication: Initiate communication ensuring internal partners are well equipped to provide the appropriate tools and resources to support the frontline. Provide field level feedback and personal observations to internal teams to support on-going quality improvement. Ensure frontline is aware of training initiatives and has a clear understanding of how to execute. Provide regular individual contribution updates as requested
• Training: Prepare for and facilitate training. Able to employ traditional Instructor Led Training (ILT), Virtual Instructor led Training (VILT) and On The Job Training (OTJ) to a diverse audience in both size of group and experience. Able to co-facilitate with field leaders and prepare them to cascade training as required. Implement training by accounting for all logistics and preparation expectations. Promote an open and supportive learning environment that fosters knowledge transfer, competency, and practical application of desired skill or behavioral change.
• Strategic Planning: Work collaboratively to operationalize learning initiatives. Utilize existing content development process to create tools and new learning solutions. Maintain a personal planning calendar that is in partnership with field and training team expectations
• Project Support: - Represent the frontline training content as requested by internal project teams.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to manage group or individual conflict
• Knowledge of adult learning principles
• Ability to facilitate learning to a diverse audience with a variety of leadership and learning styles
• Strong communication, organizational, motivational, and time management skills
• Able to read, analyze and discuss possible action plans based on business performance metrics
• Bachelors Degree
• Position typically requires four to five years experience or equivalent education
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
"The best company I've worked for"
Current Retail Associate Manager in Orlando, FL
Great upper management Great benefits Tight knit friendly working environment I love working for this company even after the T-Mobile acquisition. Upper management is very fair and readily available to help you advance with the company.
Very angry customers Low cost provider Many people are comfortable in their positions so there isn't much opportunity to move up.
Advice to Management
Continue to make your employees feel like a vital part of the company's success. It does wonders and motivates immensely.
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.