M-Account Service RepAPPLY NOW
Be independent. Be bold. Have fun.
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet MetroPCS, a leading provider of unlimited 4G wireless services. Together with T-Mobile, we serve tens of millions of customers, and we’re just getting started. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
At MetroPCS, a significant part of our retail business is done through private business owners who partner with us. And those stores need the same support, care, and dedication that our corporate stores get. That’s where you come in. You’ll work with stores to help them sell our outstanding products and services, supporting them every step of the way. It takes tremendous initiative and relationship-building skills, but the challenge is worth it. Here are the details:
• We’ll assign you a territory of stores that will be yours to support and grow—it could be anywhere from 20-50 stores, depending on the area
• On a typical day, you’ll visit a few different stores, and that means you’ll be out in the field every day, driving from location to location
• When a store joins the MetroPCS family, you’ll help the owner set up inventory, train the sales associates, get the store looking its best, and make sure the team is ready to sell our products
• You’ll stay in regular contact with each store, ensuring that they have the latest marketing and promotional materials, and auditing store performance to find areas for improvement
• You’ll also handle basic reporting and forecasting for your stores
• You have up to two years of sales experience—wireless is preferred but not a necessity
• A high school degree or GED is essential, but a college degree or related education/experience is a big plus
• The ability to work a flexible schedule is essential, including occasional nights and a couple weekend days a month
• Finally, because there’s extensive driving involved, we need you to have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Getting excited by the idea of working independently out in the field? If you’re ready for the challenge, we’re ready to reward your hard work. Our compensation includes:
• Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
• Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special, and work with a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without the talent of someone like you. So what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could be the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
"The best company I've worked for"
Current Retail Associate Manager in Orlando, FL
Great upper management Great benefits Tight knit friendly working environment I love working for this company even after the T-Mobile acquisition. Upper management is very fair and readily available to help you advance with the company.
Very angry customers Low cost provider Many people are comfortable in their positions so there isn't much opportunity to move up.
Advice to Management
Continue to make your employees feel like a vital part of the company's success. It does wonders and motivates immensely.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.