Manager, IT Solution Owner - End to End DesignAPPLY NOW
The End to End Design (E2E) team within Enterprise IT drives delivery of complex initiatives supporting the Un-Carrier vision! This role will be focused on delivering business critical initiatives across supply chain, order to cash, procure to pay, campaign management, customer messaging, business intelligence, consumer financing, payments, credit, enterprise resource planning, human resources, corporate and legal systems. The end to end team is comprised of holistic thinking analysts, architects and managers who leverage their experience, business literacy, technical depth, and pragmatic “do whatever it takes” mentality to deliver complex technology solutions for our business. Our goal is to bring in leaders who will help align the enterprise, promote great design, challenge the status quo, frame decisions, negotiate good outcomes and do what it takes to fill gaps to deliver!
The Manager, IT Solution Owner:
- Owns and guides smaller IT projects from inception to delivery.
- Works directly with the business to ensure that solutions satisfy business needs, proper requirements are established, and solutions are created (either in-house or external development) and implemented successfully.
- Follows projects from inception to delivery, while managing teams of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers via matrix relationships.
- Analyzes less complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Produces detailed timeline for each assigned project and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress and reporting the status.
- Directs and prioritizes the work load of personnel assigned to the project. Represents the IT function at customer review meetings.
- Performs liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
- 5 years of IT solution leadership experience.
- Ability to work independently and support multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Programs and aptitude for quickly learning new software.
- Proven record of demonstrating proper judgment in managing difficult situations.
- Experience preferably as a consultant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT or related field.
- Prefer MBA
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.