Sr Operational Insights ManagerAPPLY NOW
Responsible for supporting the Care organization’s continuous improvement initiatives utilizing a broad range of data sources, analytical methods, and business approaches to deliver actionable recommendations to executive sponsors. A Senior Operational Insights Manager has broad expertise and unique knowledge of Care operations. Uses analysis skills to contribute to the development of company objectives. Works on significant and unique enterprise and Care-related issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups, such as Web, Finance, Marketing and Retail. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. Provides analytical support (including analytical systems development) by dissecting and structuring a wide range of complex business problems, extracting and analyzing data from a variety of sources, utilizing facts/data to derive a conclusion, and constructing presentations that distill complex analytical findings into communications that are intended to inform and influence decisions related to policy, procedure, and business practices. Identifies operational opportunities to improve customer experience and reduce cost to serve. Initiates and leads cross-functional projects to drive continuous improvement. Creates statistical, financial, or economic models and processes to measure and communicate improvement. Manages a large team of analysts Typically requires a minimum of 12+ years of related experience.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
· Execute an analysis plan for moderate projects
· Query data from relational databases (Teradata, MS SQL server). Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data.
· Perform data validation and data cleansing
· Perform data mining, analysis and modeling to drive business insights
· Develop presentations to show complex and customized analytical findings
· Provide ongoing operational support
· Execute operational reporting
· Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
· Build cross functional relationships
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop analysis plans and execute them independently for large and strategic enterprise projects with Care implications.
- Guide querying data from relational databases (Teradata, MS SQL server). Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data.
- Manage data validation and data cleansing.
- Lead data mining, analysis and modeling to drive business insights, by guiding, coaching and mentoring others.
- Construct executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner.
- Develop and manage positive client relationships in a collaborative team environment.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.