M-Sr Manager, Indirect SalesAPPLY NOW
Serves as main leader and is responsible for the sales, management, direction, and coordination for the indirect/third party retail distribution channels in the local markets. Plans and implements all necessary strategies and tactics for achieving unit sales objectives and profitability in that channel. Coordinates and directs all training, co-op advertising, marketing, third party compensation, and sales reporting.
• Implement on-going “continuous improvement” plans to enhance our market position and profitability
• Create and support the sales management plans for execution by the Indirect Account Executives
• Ensure the collateral, point of purchase materials, selling sheets, etc. are available for the sales force to use and distribute
• Develop territory management assignments, sales forecasts, and reports for the local markets
• Will effectively analyze all programs implemented
• Make suggestions to improve/enhance our existing sales and sales support programs
• Create incentive programs for channel development. In addition, will create contests to reinforce the training given to employees and third party personnel
• Assist in creating and managing local promotional events specifically for this channel
• 8 years wireless telecommunication sales experience with at least 4 years of sales management experience
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
"The best company I've worked for"
Current Retail Associate Manager in Orlando, FL
Great upper management Great benefits Tight knit friendly working environment I love working for this company even after the T-Mobile acquisition. Upper management is very fair and readily available to help you advance with the company.
Very angry customers Low cost provider Many people are comfortable in their positions so there isn't much opportunity to move up.
Advice to Management
Continue to make your employees feel like a vital part of the company's success. It does wonders and motivates immensely.
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on a nationwide 4G network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.