Specialist, PayrollAPPLY NOW
- Administer batch pay entries, retroactive adjustments, off-cycle payments, stop payments and other variable pays accurately in a team environment
- Uploads, documents and transmits payroll files to service provider
- Administer Pay card set up and funding
- Validate payroll files/reports through reconciliation and review to ensure accuracy
- Maintain current documentation of internal processes
- Handle general inquiries regarding payroll, deductions, and time and attendance
- Coordinate with stakeholders to compile payroll data such as garnishments, Kronos time and Labor, PTO, taxes, insurance and 401(k), and other third party payments
- Time management ability to meet individual deadlines in a high deadline team environment
- Continuously improving processes to meet evolving business and team needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience working with multi-state payroll, payroll tax or garnishment administration.
- Has understanding of the job, relevant multi-state Payroll Laws (i.e. FLSA), and Payroll Tax regulations and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Demonstrates strong troubleshooting, analytical and technical ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer focus, driving a positive end user experience for T-Mobile employees
- Team player who builds effective working relationships
- Contributes within a team environment by meeting commitments and accomplishing related duties
- Offer suggestions, advice, and solutions regarding payroll processing procedures; enact on approved adjustments/changes to processes
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to change
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information; protect payroll operations at all times
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrate knowledge of current HR and Payroll Regulations (I-9, FLSA, IRS).
- Advanced Excel
- Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of ADP Vantage, Workday, Kronos
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.