Sr Analyst, SystemsAPPLY NOW
The Product Catalog Configurator must have extensive product knowledge on all subsystems-Catalog, Pricing, Order Management, Promotion, and Marketing etc using Various Catalog systems including IBM WebSphere Commerce V6.x – V7.x (Enterprise or Professional editions.) This configuration professional must be well versed with how the product components interact and the capabilities of various components, as well as the configurations and architecture of production and staging systems.
The position also works as part of an on/off shore team, being a team player, developing skills and being responsible for success of the initiatives.
Consults with business teams with assessment of business requirements, functional design, configuration, and development of Product Catalog, as well as collaborate with other teams to create innovative end to end solutions.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- Deliver functional scope analysis and detailed solution design of the processes/systems impacted and a work plan for each project assigned
- Ensure stakeholders, management and project managers are fully informed of project risks, team activities and project status.
- Research, identify and drive improvements to project efficiency, speed and quality via view cross-team synergies, methods, tools and staffing models.
- Collaborate with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, provide education on potential process and system solution options, and drive business/IT investigation of emerging strategic capabilities.
- Extensive working knowledge of Product Catalog and WCS commerce
- Create, bulk upload and maintain catalog data and attribute dictionary using CMC and data load utility
- Create and maintain catalog filters, price rules, customer segments and promotions
- Good understanding and working experience in SOA, REST Web services and SOAP services
- Must be able to create and execute complex SQL statements
- Strong background in agile development using SCRUM methodology is a must.
- Good verbal and written English communication
- Team player
- Ability to make decisions as governed by team rules / policies and communicate effectively
- Must be a self-starter, organized and able to work independently as well as in small groups, including with customer, business.
- Provide On-Call Support as required.
- Installation and configuration of Elastic Path
- Install and configure WebSphere Commerce v6 – 7.
- Understanding of Automation Tools and experience on CD Mode
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.