Consultant, Frontline Leadership DevelopAPPLY NOW
This position is located in Charleston, SC; relocation is not offered at this time
As a Frontline Leadership Development Consultant, you will be responsible for developing Customer Care people managers, Sr. Representative, Trainer, Training Assistants, Support Team Leaders, and Professional Individual Contributors.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• Consult with Directors and Senior Managers to identify leadership development needs and performance gaps.
• Facilitate talent assessments and reviews, identify areas of improvement and consult with leaders for improved performance.
• Facilitate or participate in succession management sessions, consult with HRBPs and leaders on opportunities, summarize and present results.
• Identify learning needs, develop or customize available programs, and facilitate or oversee the delivery of development programs.
• Develop post training support and reinforcement tools to sustain behavioral change and drive improved performance
• Use positive reinforcements and adult learning techniques to promote learning and skill improvement.
• Drive overall strategy and execution of learning programs specific to leadership development and coaching effectiveness for new and existing leaders
• Facilitate training effectively utilizing a variety of delivery mechanisms including traditional instructor-led, co-facilitation, and virtual classes.
• Build bench strength through high performing/high potentials programs for employees looking to promote to the next level.
• 3+ years of Call Center Operations Management experience
• 5+ years of program delivery/facilitation skills – experienced in the delivery of leadership and skill building workshops
• Strong consulting and coaching background
• Thorough understanding of Adult Learning Principles
• Talent for conducting effective and engaging presentations in a variety of delivery formats
• Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment with a sense of urgency
• Background in Instructional Design methodology
• Strong communication, interpersonal and cross-functional team skills
• Strong critical thinking skills
• A Master’s degree in organizational development or related field strongly desired.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Understanding of wireless industry
• Certifications a plus: Myer Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), International Coaching Federation (ICF), etc.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.