Sr Analyst, CreditAPPLY NOW
The Senior Analyst, Credit (SCA) will manage a portfolio(s) of accounts, focusing on risk/loss mitigation and prevention, channel preservation, and strategic business/channel growth. The SCA will support enterprise and departmental objectives by procuring and analyzing financial, operational, and credit data from which decisions pertaining to business strategy will be derived. The SCA must leverage a high level of business acumen, critical thinking and analysis, deep partner knowledge/understanding, as well as TMUS market(s) strategy to ensure that risk/loss is mitigated while points of distribution and revenue potential are maximized. The SCA will analyze at risk dealers for the purpose of structuring deferred debt, recovery strategy, exit strategy, and bankruptcy strategy as needed.
The SCA will take a leadership position while working through difficult and complex issues with both dealers and internal partners and in this regard, serve as an escalation point on challenging issues. Through relationship building, the SCA must foster alliances and offer business expertise to a broad base including sales, legal, and channel development.
- Perform in depth credit and financial analysis utilizing data from multiple sources. Utilize data to support channel viability, develop workout plans specific to channel and market, develop strategies that will impact company initiatives in a material manner, and maintain overall portfolio stability.
- Review/analysis of existing contracts for optimum securitization, operational efficiencies/capabilities, appropriate rights and remedies.
- Develop relationships internal and external to TMO to enhance cross functional effectiveness. Negotiate, coach, advise, and lead with ease in challenging situations.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required. MBA and/or CFA preferred
- 4 – 5 years experience in credit/financial analyst role
- Ability to thoroughly analyze financial documents, test/validate veracity, utilize data to drive business decisions while taking into account and accommodating for consequences and ramifications thereof.
- Knowledge of business and consumer credit, business and credit law, some due process and contract law, as well as bankruptcy.
- Ability to develop tools, methodology, and financial models to improve analytics. Can communicate, with ease, sensitivity, and directness as necessary, findings of analysis and impact to business
- Can make recommendations as to methodologies/ practices to improve security position and experience negotiating contract terms preferred
- Experience preparing for and conducting an onsite audit preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.