Sales & Operations Manager, TPR SalesAPPLY NOW
The Branded Sales and Operations Manager supports T-Mobile Premium Retailer (TPR)/Limited partners by driving sales and service through a consultative approach in a given market. This sales leader will drive field execution by creating an exceptional customer experience while achieving the full potential of the T-Mobile brand. The retailers who operate these locations are required to create and maintain a world class shopping experience, the same or better than Company Retail stores. This role will directly manage process improvement to ensure maximum efficiencies, effectiveness and consistency in TPR/Limited field sales execution. This role will support key initiatives such as on-boarding TPR/Limited personnel, T-Mobile processes and operational support, reporting and analysis, training, visual merchandising, communicating T-Mobile customer impacting initiatives and verifying execution by partner, supporting the increase in TPR/Limited distributions and other T-Mobile strategic initiatives. This sales leader will report to the Exclusive Sales & Operations Manager.
The Branded Sales and Operations Manager will spend time in TPR/Limited partner locations as the retail experts within the sales organization providing immediate and useful feedback regarding anything that could potentially impact the customer experience communicating in a way that make people eager to collaborate. Also identifying and investigating problems concerned with policy, operations and processes. They will inspect what is expected out of the most important, highest profile, exclusive locations. They will represent the TPR/Limited within their region and integrate with the RPS channel to ensure strong awareness of the program. It will also play a role of strengthening communication and cross-coordination among the Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Service, EIT, Business Operations, Finance and FSC organizations.
• Work with partner to build sales and service culture. Conduct monthly training on Voice of the Customer and building a Service culture. Provide coaching on delivering effective customer service with sales reps and managers. Serve as a point of contact for questions or problems including individual customer issues. Reviewing results in weekly meetings and weekly updates regarding market visit recap. Participate in any partner meetings or conference calls providing competitive updates, sales and metric performance, and recognition. Work with TPR/Limited on contests and incentives to drive productivity
• Support organizational sales & service strategies by developing tools and resources to ensure objectives are met
• Escalation point for local market TPR/Limited issues and concerns
• Contribute and lead in building and protecting a national brand under T-Mobile. Ensure visual presentation of brand is executed to T-Mobile merchandising and accessory guidelines. Teach store leadership strategies on how to merchandise for maximum customer impact. Provide feedback to TPR/Limited local management on visit observations utilizing Driving Optimal Performance guidelines
• Coordinate employee on-boarding related to new hire training, system access and log-ins, sales and training codes, and non-disclosure agreements. Identify training opportunities within TPR/Limited and implement action plan to address those needs. Develop and conduct training based on needs of the partner
• Provide communication and follow-up with partner and store leaders regarding updates on T-Mobile News, Forecast and other sales updates, products, service or operations updates. Participate in weekly meeting with TPR/Limited team to provide feedback on success and opportunities in the market. Identify sales & service opportunities and partner with local management to create an action plan to improve
• Operations – Review of operations reporting: Coop/MDF, training, inventory: shipments/returns, AR and commissions. Work closely with TMO operations and TPR/Limited management on managing physical inventory process, reporting and reconciliation. Provide training to market to ensure retail audit and TPR/Limited operating standards compliance. Work with 3rd party audit group to coordinate audits, follow-up on issues and ensure compliance to TPR/Limited operating standards. Work with Exclusive Sales & Operations Director and Exclusive Business Management team on breach of contract
• Standardize operating best practices throughout the TPR/Limited organization
• Work with ERP 2.0/Limited partner, Business Development Manager and Exclusive Business Manager on approval and execution of all new locations. Work closely with principal on new store opening process and executing kickoff of all new locations
• Administrative responsibilities including expense report preparation, file and communication management
• Communicates and oversees cross functional or companywide initiatives
• Leads the implementation of policy or organization structure changes
• Influences executives regarding strategy or and to achieve business objectives
• Coordinates and integrates staff activities and resources across functional teams to implement strategies
• Determining and securing the resources and materials needed to perform the work of the unit
• Identifies and proposes alternative solutions to upper management regarding obstacles, resources and other operating issues
• Demonstrated financial results in sales and multi-store management
• Aptitude to build strong advisory relationships with decision makers and influence partner thinking and action
• Ability to execute on T-Mobile and account strategy and effectively work in cross functional teams
• Aptitude for strong qualitative and quantitative analysis. (P&L, Cash Flow modeling)
• Advanced personnel training, coaching and development skills
• Strong knowledge of common business applications (Web browsers, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong Presentation Skills
• Strong merchandising skills
• Strong critical thinking skills
• 5 – 8 years of significant sales and operational experience in a sales organization with a top company and strong culture
• Significant business analysis skills along with in-depth retail experience
• Strong focus on customer and quality
• Excellent communications and influencing skills
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of retail merchandising and brand presentation
• Must have a valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and/or equivalent work experience
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.