Sr Manager, HR Business PartnerAPPLY NOW
As a Sr. Manager, HR Business Partner focused on driving business success, this key role provides strategic HR leadership/partnership and support to a complex or large business or sub-function ensuring achievement of business strategies and objectives by maximizing human capital. This includes building business partner relationships based on trust and credibility, and the flawless execution of HR programs, policies, and practices so that quality objectives and deadlines are met successfully.
Excellent customer service focus, decision-making, creative and innovative problem-solving, leadership abilities and presence, as well as stellar communication skills, positive attitude, and executive maturity are keys to success in this role. Independent judgment and discretion are highly prized qualities as most duties performed are of a highly critical & confidential nature. Ability to produce high quality work, be flexible, prioritize business demands, anticipate needs, be proactive, and take initiative is also crucial.
The Sr. Manager, HR Business Partner will have full-cycle management responsibilities for at least one person or a team.
- Provide strategic direction and input regarding overall Human Resource strategies that support the culture, company direction, and the growth needs of the business and employees.
- Work collaboratively with the HR Specialist groups to ensure the effective development of pragmatic and timely programs and tools to drive business goals; provides feedback on implementation and utilization of tools to ensure flawless execution; responsible for representing the client’s needs and providing client feedback to the Specialist teams.
- Ensure compliance of all employment/labor laws through programs, practices, policies, investigations, training, and actions.
- Ensure that performance assessments are calibrated with department and business results.
- Provide expert advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on HR programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, change management, diversity, and organizational development and design to promote a fair and equitable work environment.
- Respond to customer concerns around performance management, improvement, harassment, discrimination, misconduct, employee safety, teamwork, etc.
- Advise and assist the Director of Human Resources on interventions and strategies to enhance T-Mobile’s Best Place to Perform.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement (e.g., ensures acceptable levels of employee turnover, Employee Satisfaction Survey results are delivered and actionable, clarification of processes and developing procedures as needed, assures programs are in place to motivate and retain employees, etc.); translates workforce data into meaningful plans for leadership to act upon.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and full-service day-to-day management to direct reports.
- Maintain current and complete understanding of Federal and State laws including case law and regulations such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, NLRA, etc.; protects company’s interests by ensuring all legal requirements for equal employment and compliance are met by keeping informed of changes in these areas and by implementing the necessary practices/programs to meet these changes.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.