Sr Account Executive, Tmobile At WorkAPPLY NOW
Attention hunters and cold callers. Your moment is now.
Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile is redefining the way businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Thanks to an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network that delivers outstanding wireless experiences, we’re proud to serve approximately 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. We’re looking for bold, uncompromising sales professionals to bring our products and services to market. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential.
Here’s to the born hunters. People like you, who can go out month in and month out, finding and acquiring new business like a champion. You’re not just good at cold calling: you’re an artist. It’s a challenge that’s not for everyone, but the upside is incredible. Have we got your attention yet? Good. Let’s talk details:
• First and foremost, it can’t be stressed enough: you’re committed to prospecting new business by hunting for new customers each and every day
• This means serious lead generation, networking, and of course, fearless cold calling
• Use fully developed sales and relationship management skills to meet current customer needs.
• Your eyes are on the prize as you maximize sales productivity at every turn, pinpointing your customer’s needs and recommending just the right T-Mobile products for the job
• Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools.
• You’re committed to staying at the top of your game, continuously updating your knowledge of wireless products, services and industry trends
• You have at least 3+ years in outside sales with a proven history of achievements in a commissioned quota driven environment
• 1 year cold calling experience
• Have at least one year of customer portfolio management experience? Even better!
• You’ve got the eagle-eyed ability to spot new business opportunities and develop new accounts throughout your assigned territory
• You can also generate detailed reporting on your sales activities, billing, and rate plan analysis
• You’re a master of organization and time management, and you know how to finesse highly complex customer issues like a pro
• Sharp presentation skills are key
• Because this position requires you to be in the field, you need a valid license, good driving record, and proof of insurance
• High School Diploma/GED or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
• Competitive base pay plus commissions
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Mileage reimbursement program
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
This is more than your average sales management role. It’s a chance to build something lasting with a company (and products) you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today.
Learn more about this role from T-Mobile employees!
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.